Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lack of sleep

I made a fatal mistake this morning. After my alarm went off, I got up, and then laid back down. Making the morning that much harder. With all the heat we've been having, I have not been sleeping well. We can crank the AC up as high as it can go, but between the loud whirring that keeps me up or the fact that I will get up and turn it off because of the noise and then wake up shortly because I am soaked with sweat, I do not get a good night's sleep. Now don't get me wrong, I love my IKEA bed, but sometimes I think other nests built for rest would make the night a bit more successful. It just makes me long for cool Fall nights where I can curl up in my down comforter and wake up to the smell of a delicious Fall breeze coming through an open window....ooohhhh!!!! and pumpkin spice coffee!

I bet I would sleep better here!

or here...

or here!

No comments:

Post a Comment