Monday, January 31, 2011
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Here it is after the jump if you need more.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
4. One very crazy, very lovely lady has decided that we're having a 'house-warming brunch'- for me at my new house Sunday. And there will be strata...made from my new favorite bread.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Monday, January 24, 2011
Thursday, January 20, 2011
- Making new jewelry & listing etc.
- Getting a new/ part-time job
- Moving in with CTA
- Blogging more
- Taking more pictures
- Paying off debt
- Spending more time with Bacon Bit
- Getting healthy
- Learning to snowboard
- Painting more
- Creating more
- Going to Bonnaroo
- Going to St. Maarten
And its only January. Here's to the best year yet!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
- Blueberry Hill, rude bartender
- Kaldi's Coffee, good breakie- like Starbucks, but an old man laughed at me. Not nice.
- Schlafly's- damn good beer and good company...minus the Dr. Seuss spoken word...
- Rooster- OMG Best Breakie!
- Crown Candy Kitchen- the Travel channel was right...mmmm...pastrami
- Highlands Brewing- don't bother
- The Pin- Up Bowl- classic bowling and a bar-great- but bring friends!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Monday, January 17, 2011
Friday, January 14, 2011
Thursday, January 13, 2011
...is it summer again yet?
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
So to sum up the Bryenton/ Pierce wedding, here are the points I'd like to make:
- A lobster, a steak, & some pork for all 250 people
- A hired helicopter to take ariel photos
- An 80's hair band
- It got shut down by the cops
- My mom made everything she promised and more!
- The best Hookers & bartenders money could buy
- Beautiful weather for August 7th in New England-and I'm not just saying that!
- An impressive gathering of awesome people
- A loving couple that couldn't be happier
Congrats to my big brother and the newest Pierce.
Welcome Crystal...and good luck!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
As I mentioned, more IS on its way. Mostly thanks to this (notice the FastCompany-because I'm taking adult life seriously...):
And the wonderful geek that set it up for me to maximum photo and blog capabilities!
Here's what he got:
Even though he doesn't play...
The tree is naked,
So jump on in!