Monday, January 24, 2011

Makes me wanna...


So this time of year makes me want to hunker down and hide under the covers to emerge for only two things: to bake ridiculously delicious (and not diet friendly) treats and to make stuff....but only after a week or so of doing nothing. Simply nothing. However, I do not have the metabolism to deal with delicious and inevitably buttery treats and not become a fatty...Nor to I have any self control. Instead, I'm on the try-to-figure-out-how-to-make-more-hours-in-the-day plan. *Side note: I love that I am writing this while digesting approximately 7 pounds of pasta. Any who, I have exactly 87 days before I go on a trip. To St. Maarten. Thus that was the last piece of pasta between now and then. Crap. Only if I didn't have a million and one things to do I guess. And by a' a million and one,' I mean go to work, attempt to sell things online that I make- or find, and be happy. Being happy is seriously getting in the way of my gym routine. The fact is I'm not going to the gym because I'm thinking and stressing about moving- and I haven't even started doing it....hmmm...I definitely don't know where I can start finding more time. OK, I'm done.

Well that was riveting- now wasn't it?

And here are some links, since you deserve after such good listening.

Check Ashley out- she's the bee's knees.

I'd really like this....one day.

I need to make one of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment