December started out in St. Louis. Alone. For work. I ate at the bar every night. So I didn't have to get a booth for one. Super lonely. Amazing. But lonely. And cold. Still exciting.
Here's the run down, complete with commentary:
- Blueberry Hill, rude bartender
- Kaldi's Coffee, good breakie- like Starbucks, but an old man laughed at me. Not nice.
- Schlafly's- damn good beer and good company...minus the Dr. Seuss spoken word...
- Rooster- OMG Best Breakie!
- Crown Candy Kitchen- the Travel channel was right...mmmm...pastrami
- Highlands Brewing- don't bother
- The Pin- Up Bowl- classic bowling and a bar-great- but bring friends!
I went to City Museum and almost had a heart attack. No joke. I had to find a quite corner and have a moment because it was just so over whelming. It was by far the craziest and scariest thing I've EVER done. And I'm always crazy so I think that illustrates my point. If you ever have the chance, go. Seriously. Mind. Blowing.