Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ball Jar Lovely

I'm just so lucky that my mother AND father are hopeless hoarders...well my mom will admit it, but dad, well not so much. Either way, whenever I need something, between the two of them, they can usually produce. Like two Christmases ago, I decided to take an adventure in 'domestication,' as my grandmother put it, and made three different types of jam, jelly, and chutneys as gifts. Needless to say that I was in need of jars, Ball mason jars specifically. I followed Dad up to the storage area, otherwise known as the barn, and after a minute or two of digging, he pulled out a trunk, full of vintage mason jars. Ever since, I've been in love. I want a whole wall covered in them, full of odds and ends, trinkets and chachkas. So when I had been searching for a summertime drink dispenser and stumbled upon one of these, I knew it had to go on my list.


No comments:

Post a Comment