Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I still have a year to go...


...but I'm realistic. There are things that will not happen in the next 358 days. So, I'm making my own rules and transferring somethings that I know won't happen. Sure, I would have liked to have been super human and accomplished everything, however, I am not. Looking back, I am extremely excited about the things I have accomplished and I would have never dreamt that I would be where I am- all 636 days ago. Plus, I'm up to 124 items. And that's not 101. So there.
Here's the start of list #2:
  1. Drive the length of Route 66
  2. Go to the Neon Graveyard & Double Down Saloon in Vegas
  3. Try surfing in Big Sur
  4. Skateboard Venice Beach on a longboard
  5. See the Grand Canyon again and raft it!
  6. Eat at Voodoo Donut in Portland, OR
  7. Stay in a yurt
  8. Read all the books I own
  9. Do five shows (0/5)
  10. Watch 20 'Classic' movies (0/20) including Wizard of Oz
  11. Start a website
  12. Finish learning Spanish
Crap. I'm still over 101 on my original list. Ehhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment