Thursday, August 25, 2011

Things I would like...


in the very near future...

a vintage strap for my new baby

fake RayBans that I can't even justify spending $
30 on...


a new pair of kicks since I ruined my sneakers at work-
and I don't need another excuse not to run...

well 2 pairs...
I'm going to try out some hippy running shoes...

or 3...because maybe this Fall will be the Fall that I get boots that I loveeee

and flannel?! Please and thank you

a new bed frame or headboard

This one would be amazing, but I don't see it happening...
And I've been searching for what I want to do.
As in my dream!
But then I just get side tracked by buying a wardrobe for said dream.
We are moving forward though- at least in the wardrobe department...
I'm looking that things that don't include jeans...or t-shirts...
Like this look-its lovely!

Especially the belt


or this one if it was bigger....
And have you seen this???
Its not your Mom's L.L.Bean...
Actually, it is my mom's L.L.Bean, its just not 'now mom's' L.L.Bean.
I need it all.

And a cabin in Maine apparently.
I could use the new weekender bag for weekends at said cabin....

No comments:

Post a Comment