Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Inanutshell


Working all the time sucks.
Having money, does not.
Here's what I've been doing with the money I earn from the job(s) that take up all my time.

Picked up our new Tempurpedic last night for $400 below cost- its nice to know someone at Sleepy's...

A necessary new (old) strap for the baby!
It also fueled my ebay habit...


The kooky looking shoes I ended up with!
I love them- super light & breathable!
Did a 5K no problem on Monday...but my calves are killing me today!

No luck on the boots expect I found the flannel lined ones at Target for $30 instead of $100...but they are sold out.
Of course.
Headed to the army/ navy store next week to try and find a bag...thats not $175...although that L.L.Bean bag will be mine one day...
but I need to find a bag to convert to a camera bag too....
more projects...

And I went to Maine, and it was gorgeous.
Pictures to come when I don't have work...
Maybe tonight!

Gearing up for the Pig Roast...(!!!)
Running...
Shopping...and returning
Pay off bills...(Yay!!)
Looking for a job that pays enough so I only have to do one...
at a good company...(that's the new goal)...
getting rid of fleas on fat and old cats...poor babies...
mentally preparing (and physically gathering) for Kel's extravaganza...
working..
working..
working..
That's me in a nutshell right now.

Happy Tuesday!
Crap...its Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment