Monday, July 11, 2011

Here we go again...


Drum roll please......

I'm back. Well sorta. Just like last time.

Blogging is always on my long list of things to do. So is 'go to the gym,' and somehow that always gets pushes to tomorrow's list. Its a great way to remember great websites or projects I'd like to try, but to also document hilarity and all around awesomeness that follows me- like an interactive diary- with links and pretty pictures.

So as I sit here, eating Fiber cereal with extra blueberries (we picked 20 pounds yesterday), I'm at least attempting to make a vow to update more, thus keeping you in the loop as well as leaving a record for my future children that proves that I was more awesome than they could have imagined.

I have an ego problem.

Here are some pictures from the last few months that will serve as teasers until the whole story is regaled bu yours truly. And yes, regaled is necessary, because they are all inevitably epic tales.

Saint Maarten

Birthday Gifts from Mom

Gourmet Cooking

Bonnaroo Play Time

No comments:

Post a Comment