Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wedding Wednesday...Anthropologie & Steam Punk Weddings


So I'm all over this vintage wedding thing. Even though I don't even have a boyfriend, I'm thinking I should start collecting treasures to utilize and scatter on tables and around the wedding on my big day that is not even a glimmer in my future. Especially if I tell a guy I like that I'm collecting for your wedding. I can't think of a better way to scare off a perspective husband....Crank up the crazyyyyy. Anyway, here are some super cute ideas:

3 comments:

  1. I'm working on the glass and tarnished silver you work on the guy when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beach weddings are unforgettably magical moments.
    Mine was themed Weddings Thailand
    and until now it still brings meaningful happy tears tears...
    The beach setting is guaranteed to leave you starry-eyed.

    ReplyDelete