Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cosmic Omelet

So yesterday morning, I woke up and started texting my bestie from bed on my day off. Flash backing to the days of minimal classes at the local community college of my freshman year, we decided to dash over to our favorite breakfast spot, Cosmic Omelet. She had to be at work in 2 hours and I was miraculously up early enough and only with the gym in my near future. With a big 'screw you' to the notion of a shower, I invited my brother, who declined due to work obligations (lame), and headed out. Sitting in the parking lot, I heard a loud thump on my passenger window that was Kel throwing herself into said window. We headed in to the familiar 'Sit where ever you'd like!' and slid into a booth. Our usual waitress came over a took our drink orders and we made our food orders with no need to look at the menu. Always the same: Tracy's omelet with jalapenos and white toast, Kel with rye. Just before your waitress headed back to the kitchen, she turned and said "Good to see you guys." It was amazing. We hadn't been there in over a year. We are just that memorable. Well I am. Kel is by association. Here's to good friends, bangin' breakfasts, and being legendary. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment